The professionalism of Pharmacists at Downtown Pharmacy goes beyond preparing prescriptions. We are experienced health consultants and will be happy to:
- Explain medications for you and provide written information.
- Inform you on how to use them safely and effectively. Answer any questions you may have about compatibility with your current medications. Discuss possible side effects.
- Assist in selecting over-the-counter products on any products in our store's entire health and beauty section.
- Offer immunization services for flu,as well as other conditions for adults on a walk-in or appointment basis.
- Help to save you money by offering FDA approved generic drugs.
Our pharmacy team is always pleased to explain the medicine and what it is supposed to do, as well as how and when to take it and for how long.
What foods, beverages, other medicines and activities to avoid while taking the medicine.
Potential side effects and what to do if they occur.
What to do if you miss a dose.
Proper storage instructions.
You can refill prescriptions 24 hours a day by phone using the telephone number of your local Downtown Pharmacy. Or you can order your refill online at www.downtownpharmacy.com in just a few easy steps.
Transferring prescriptions is just as easy. Any pharmacist will be happy to do this when you bring in your old medication bottle.
We accept all 3rd party insurances, workers compensations plans or .Medicare part B plans.
Our prices for patients without insurance are very competitive and we are happy to help choosing the right generic medicine.
Minor illness has a habit of striking at the wrong time. When there is work to be done at the office or at home, the last thing you want is a bad cold, sore throat or headache dragging you down. Fortunately, solutions are as close as our Pharmacy. Our trained pharmacists can advise on the proper use of both prescription and over-the-counter medicines. They'll answer any questions you have about choosing the right medicines and give advice on treating everyday illness.