Manufacturer and Store Coupons:1. We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer's purchase transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon. If the maximum value of the coupon with FREE product offer less than sale price of the item, it is customer responsibility to pay the balance.
2. Paper coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction. We will accept only coupons issued the manufacturer of the relevant product. We will not accept photocopies of coupons.
3. Coupons are subject to advertised offer limitations and all other limitations and restrictions on the applicable coupon or product.
4. Coupons may not be applied against any free item received in any offer.
5. Coupons have no cash value.
6. We will not accept coupons unless they have an expiration date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
7. We will not accept coupons that, in the determination of Downtown Pharmacy personnel, appear distorted or blurry or are altered in any way.
8. Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
9. All applicable bottle and packaging deposits on the purchased and free items must be paid by the customer.
10. Downtown Pharmacy may reserve the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.